Are you in the market for a convenient and highly effective orthodontic treatment?
If so, then Invisalign invisible braces may be right for you. Often times, patients want a straighter smile but hate the look and feel of traditional metal braces. With Invisalign treatment, patients can straighten their teeth without compromising their lifestyle or their appearance.
In this post, we will explore some of the top benefits of Invisalign treatment. If you would like to learn more about Invisalign in Calgary, AB, visit Foothills Dentistry for an Invisalign consultation.
Benefits of Invisalign
Invisalign treatment can be beneficial for teens and adults with mild to moderate orthodontic issues. Our team can work with you to explore how Invisalign can benefit you.
- Patients choose Invisalign because it offers a convenient solution for crooked or misaligned teeth
- No one can tell you’re wearing your aligners because they are made of a transparent, high-quality material
- You can brush and floss your teeth comfortably by removing your aligners
- Removable aligners minimize the risk of stained teeth when compared to traditional metal braces
- Invisalign aligners slowly shift the teeth into place and allow for a more comfortable orthodontic solution
- Aligners are easy to care for and need to be switched out every few weeks
- Invisalign treatment typically requires fewer visits to the dentists when compared to the number of visits required for traditional metal braces
How Long is Invisalign Treatment?
In many cases, Invisalign treatment will take anywhere from twelve to eighteen months. The exact length of treatment will depend on your unique dental needs and the specifics of your case. Our team at Foothills Dentistry in Calgary, AB, can work with you to explore your Invisalign treatment options.
Schedule an Invisalign Consultation in Calgary, AB
Would you like to learn more about Invisalign treatment? We invite you to visit our dental office for a one-on-one consultation with our experienced dentist. To schedule an Invisalign consultation today, call( 403) 910-5452 or request an appointment online today.