The QuickSleeper 5 is a handheld device that Dr. Shruti Chahal uses to precisely deliver anesthetic before dental treatment in her Calgary, AB office. This state-of-the-art handheld device immediately delivers an anesthetic to targeted areas of the mouth. The QuickSleeper 5 allows pain-free and comfortable dental care to patients who require a variety of dental treatments.
The QuickSleeper 5: Benefits and Uses
The QuickSleeper 5 provides pain-free dental treatment for patients. With this modern treatment method, patients will not feel any pain during and even after their procedure. Dr. Shruti Chahal uses the handheld QuickSleeper 5 device to precisely anesthetize patients. Even children benefit from this treatment method. The QuickSleeper 5 is safe for use on patients of all ages.
Dr. Shruti Chahal uses the QuickSleeper 5 for a variety of treatments, including but not limited to:
- Dental Implant Treatment: When Dr. Shruti Chahal requires access to the bone beneath the gums to place an implant, she can safely and comfortably do so with the QuickSleeper 5.
- Root Canals: The QuickSleeper 5 can anesthetize patients for the duration of their endodontic treatment. Many patients may think that root canal treatment is painful, but anesthesia delivered by the QuickSleeper 5 can make treatment painless.
- Periodontal Therapy: Scaling and root planing are deep cleaning treatments that help remove plaque from the gums and tooth roots. Dr. Shruti Chahal can clean a full arch of teeth using only 3 injections of anesthetic.
- Tooth Extractions: If children need their baby teeth removed, only one injection is required to anesthetize the tooth. When removing permanent teeth, only one or two injections are needed.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: The QuickSleeper 5 is also used when preparing patients for veneers or bonding treatment. An added benefit of this technology is that it does not affect the mobility of the lip. Using the QuickSleeper 5 allows Dr. Shruti Chahal to assess the cosmetic restoration at the lip line without any interference.
Contact Our Dental Office Today
Request a dental appointment at Foothills Dentistry online. If you are a new patient, you can call Dr. Shruti Chahal at (587) 410-0821. Current patients may schedule a consultation by calling (403) 203-0367.