Do you have tooth damage? Are you looking for a simpler alternative to porcelain veneers or tooth crowns? Try Bioclear. Bioclear is a dental technique that uses matrices and composite. During Bioclear treatment, we use clear plastic matrices around the tooth. Once we create the right shape, we place the composite. Bioclear treatment in our Calgary, AB, dental office helps patients address the health and aesthetics of their smiles.
What Can Bioclear Treat?
There are multiple ways that Bioclear can enhance the smile. Bioclear can treat these common dental problems:
- Black triangles: Patients with gaps or spaces between teeth at the gum line have black triangles. Black triangles can form if patients do not have sufficient gum tissue or if patients experience gum recession due to gum disease. Closing black triangles can prevent bacteria from accumulating between teeth.
- Tooth damage: Bioclear can cover chips, cracks, fractures, and broken teeth. Teeth that are already damaged can increase the risk of bite problems and further damage to teeth.
- Discolored teeth: Patients with tooth stains that do not respond to teeth whitening treatment will require different cosmetic care. Bioclear can cover discolored teeth to create brighter, whiter smiles.
Benefits of Bioclear in Calgary, AB
There are many advantages to Bioclear. Bioclear treatment is:
- Minimally Invasive: Dental veneers require tooth preparation, meaning that we etch into the tooth enamel to reshape the tooth. Bioclear does not require tooth preparation. In addition, Bioclear helps preserve teeth without any risk of nerve damage or tooth loss.
- Simple To Maintain: You can brush and floss between teeth treated with Bioclear. The Bioclear treatment creates smooth, seamless results that blend in with natural teeth. Patients do not need to use special brushes or floss to clean between treated teeth.
- Economical: Bioclear is a more cost-effective treatment than cosmetic treatments like veneers. We work with patients to find the best treatment for their budget. Bioclear can be the right treatment for their needs if patients are looking for a more economical option.
- Long-Lasting: Bioclear treatment can last over ten years with the right care. For the best results, patients should brush, floss, and visit the dentist on a regular basis for cleanings and examinations.
Are you interested in Bioclear? Call Foothills Dentistry for care today at (587) 410-0821. You may also schedule a dental appointment with Dr. Shruti Chahal online. She will be happy to answer any questions you have about Bioclear or other cosmetic dental treatments in her office.