We’re open! We are excited to announce that we have resumed regular operations and are seeing patients!
We have carefully planned and revised our office procedures and protocols to greatly minimize any risk of infection. We have gone above and beyond the recommendations of the ADA and C and Alberta health Services to create a safe environment for our patients. Our own families are also patients here, so you can be assured that we’ll be taking care of you just as cautiously as we’ll be taking care of them. If you’re ready to schedule your next appointment, give us a call at 403-203-0367. We look forward to seeing you soon!The health and safety of our patients Is the highest priority when delivering dental care.In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have augmented these office protocols to prevent the spread of the coronavirus and ensure a safe patient experience when visiting us.
We ask that if you are sick or have been exposed to the coronavirus , you call our office to reschedule your appointment. If you have recently traveled please wait at least 14 days after returning to visit our office. These rules will remain in place until it is no longer a recommendation by local governing bodies and are designed to protect all patients and staff.
There will be some changes in our office procedures and your check-in experience designed to limit contact and minimize the risk of infection from the coronavirus during your dental appointment. We will be staggering appointments to limit the number of people in the office at one time and to allow for additional and ongoing disinfection of all areas in the office daily.
- Patient check-in will take place in the parking lot to minimize contact. Kindly call us when you arrive in the parking. Patients move straight from their vehicles to their treatment room. Please know that this is for your safety as well as our own–we know this is the right thing to do despite the limitations it will initially have on “normal social interactions” between us which we so enjoy!
- We will be checking your temperature when you arrive using a digital thermometer and screening for symptoms of COVID-19.
- Our staff will be wearing appropriate PPE.
- New barriers have been placed in the office to control airflow and prevent the spread of infection.
- Hand sanitizer is available at multiple locations throughout the premises for patient and staff use.
- The most substantial addition is individually located HEPA air filtration systems that we now run in each of the treatment rooms and in the sterilization area. These systems alone will clean the air over 8 times per hour, per treatment room.Separately from that, we have added additional HEPA air filtration systems in various non-clinical locations, such as the front desk, common areas and reception areas. These systems combined, offer our patients and staff the confidence that the air that we breathe in while anywhere within the practice is safe and clean.